Tuesday 26 April 2011

NaPo WriMo: Day 24

To be Loved
To be held by someone who wouldn’t judge
To be listened to by someone who’ll hear every word
To be understood
To be questioned
To be challenged
To be lead into something
To be motivated
To be pushed
To be shown something that I enjoy, that I’m good at
To be whisked away
To be taken to another country
To be given another life
To have my life taken away
To be lifted
To be supported
To be cared for
To be asked what I care for
To be made to care
To be held in regard
To be given regards
To be shown the way
To show the way
To move away
To rebuild
To revive
To have a holiday
To have the feeling of a holiday in your own home
To lose all stresses
To be stress less
To have responsibilities
To have a lack of responsibilities
To be alone
To be with you
To be with anyone else
To be lively
To feel alive
To be living
To be loved
To be loving
To be lovely
To have to never explain myself of have myself questioned yet to feel understood without question.
To be alive
To be living
To be loved
To be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment